2026年9月15日 星期二

Demo new partner drill: staying connected to partner's energy, catch it again during the rising rebound to redirect it Sep 13, 2026

Demo new partner drill: staying connected to partner's energy, catch it again during the rising rebound to redirect it  Sep 13, 2026



What the Teacher Says (Script)

  • 0:00 – 0:08

    "sequence, okay? I'll sink... and now I have your center, okay?"

  • 0:08 – 0:13

    "You are cooperating because it's done right."

  • 0:17 – 0:26

    "And at some point, what I'm going to do is... I'm going to go bottom-to-bottom, release, and now guide you out." (Student gets guided out)

  • 0:29 – 0:46

    "First learn this part, then then there's always a counter to a counter. In push hands, it's always like that, it's never just one way. But you have to catch—you have to catch that feeling that they're doing and then do something to counter it still using IST."

  • 0:47 – 1:07

    "So, again, I sink... now we're one-line energy... I sink and I rebound..."

  • 1:07 – 1:10

    "Now, flush you out." (Student gets guided out again)

  • 1:10 – 1:12

    "So, you guys do that first."

What He Wants to Teach

This video focuses on mastering internal connection sequences and utilizing shared momentum in push hands:

  • Controlling the Center: By sinking and letting the partner cooperate correctly, the practitioner gains control of the partner's center of balance.

  • Bottom-to-Bottom Release: Teaching how to drop energy down to the foundation, release tension, and cleanly redirect or guide the partner outward ("flush you out") without relying on muscular shoving.

  • Countering and Continuity: Emphasizing that push hands is a continuous dialogue of actions and counters where one must catch the opponent's momentum and neutralize it seamlessly.

沒有留言:

張貼留言